Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

are the bags under the front seats plumed?
    2013 Supra Sunsport

I haven't plumbed them in quite yet. Still trying to figure out the best way to do it.

ok let us know and include pics
    2013 Supra Sunsport

Default ballast under side seats

Smitty,I have seen people bring in boats where the top cap is split from the hull from people over filling sacs stuffed in tight places. A ballast puppy can create a ton of pressure on the boat.

I'm going to be using the stock setup to fill the extra bags and also make sure that the bags I put in the lockers can full expand and still have plenty of enough room so as not to add pressure. Ill start working on the system after Labor Day weekend. Pics to come shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    Smitty,I have seen people bring in boats where the top cap is split from the hull from people over filling sacs stuffed in tight places. A ballast puppy can create a ton of pressure on the boat.
    On that note, having a proper sized bag that can fully fill in the compartment it is in (and not relying on half filling it) is best. We run a 370 tube sack under the rear seat of a 92 Sunsport that only has space to fill up to about 250. We have forgot to turn the pump off and actually had it not only pop the seat cushions up, but also strip out the screws for the supports and bulge out the base of the seat. Interesting day when that happened, but educational. Still have it there, but now monitor it closely as it's easy to forget you left the pump on if you're not watching it until it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by phathom View Post
    On that note, having a proper sized bag that can fully fill in the compartment it is in (and not relying on half filling it) is best. We run a 370 tube sack under the rear seat of a 92 Sunsport that only has space to fill up to about 250. We have forgot to turn the pump off and actually had it not only pop the seat cushions up, but also strip out the screws for the supports and bulge out the base of the seat. Interesting day when that happened, but educational. Still have it there, but now monitor it closely as it's easy to forget you left the pump on if you're not watching it until it's too late.
    Better option is to have a vent tube coming off the top. That is in the works and should be in within a week...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

So I finally put the the extra bags under the ski locker seats. I went with the fly high pro series side sac W703. I ended up buying two jabsco ballast puppies and ran those to the 750's i have in the back lockers and put two switches near the cup holder. I then ran the fill hoses from the stock system up to the bags in the ski lockers. for the drains i just extended the hoses. i eventually plan on moving the drain pumps closer to the bags. i didnt take out the cooler on the port side so i just put the bag laying in front of it. Its only an extra 260 lbs a side but it seemed to make a big difference. It was just me and my dad over the weekend we had the center filled full 1100, rear right surf sack full 750, middle right full 260, and one of the old 400's on the right side leaning over the right ski locker. It was actually the best stbd wave we have had on the boat. Ill try to remember to tack pics this weekend.