Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To answer your gelcoat question.

watch video below.

http://products.hulaboatcare.com/?page_id=317

Looked at the vin this morning... Last 2 numbers are 97 and also listed as a 97 on the title! What is the best way to get my boat to shine? Just got done with the stereo lastnight. With running amps and would like to put tower lights on in the future would it be wise to have multiple batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by cole424 View Post
    Looked at the vin this morning... Last 2 numbers are 97 and also listed as a 97 on the title! What is the best way to get my boat to shine? Just got done with the stereo lastnight. With running amps and would like to put tower lights on in the future would it be wise to have multiple batteries?
    Congrats on the 97.

As for the boat to shine, the best thing to do is search in here. Some keywords: Oxidation, wet sanding, polish, etc. Or take up close pictures of what you are wanting to polish up. Not 8 inches away, more like 3-4 feet. But not 20-30 feet away like in the pictures you posted earlier. That will help us take a look at what condition the gelcoat is in. It could just need a really good polishing process, or it may need wetsanding to really bring out the color. My guess is, just from the long distance shots is that it needs a really good polishing up, and it should be good.

As for batteries, most on here will agree with me, amps or not it's best to run two batteries. Being stranded because of a dead battery is not fun. Running two ensures you can get home, and if you do plan on adding amps and a stereo that is more than factory, two batteries is a must. Put a Perko switch in, another battery, and you're ready to go.

any suggestions on where to find a swim platform for a 1900 supra mariah?