Default 1988 Supra TS6m Comp

FOR SALE: 1988 Supra TS6m Comp. 95% original; PCM Ford 351 engine (240hp) w/ Velvet Drive transmission; 980 hours; Original vinyl (except rear storage compartment lid) & interior; Marine Grade AM/FM Cassette (cassette does not work) with 4 Sony speakers; Only the 2nd owners; New starter in 2013 (have the re-conditioned spare); Changed out the alternator in 2011 (still have the original); Spare prop; replacement decals (we never got around to applying); Single axle Oklahoma Trailer with spare tire mount (new winch strap in 2005); Solid bunks on the trailer; Bearing Buddy grease protectors; Trailer tires in excellent shape (new in 2004 with less than 5000mi on them); Custom cover with quick release ratchets; Always professionally maintained; Stored indoors during the off season.

Boat looks & runs great, the only reason we are selling it, is because we bought a new boat. Great multi-sport boat- flat slalom/barefoot wakes, or add some weight & a pylon for a respectable wakeboard wake. Was voted ski boat of the year in 1988.

More info & pictures available upon request
    $8000.00

*For some reason I was not able to upload any more photos of the boat. I will try again later*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is it the original floor and stringers?

Yes, the floor & stringers are original... and solid.

Default 1988 Supra TS6m Comp

Sweet boat, that is exactly like my dad's first Supra except his was black where yours is red. It will make someone very happy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk