Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sorry for the bad luck. Not all days can be gems I suppose.. Happy father's day none the less. Good luck in your repairs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    1984 RIDER, PCM 454, NEW DIMENSIONS TOWER AND TONS OF WORK TO COME.

Baled and put away 1100 bales of hay today. Got to make hay while the sun is shining. Unfortunately pulled the boys behind the tractor riding hay wagons instead of Pulling them with the boat on wakeboards.

Daughter was pretty nice to me though. Did wish me a happy fathers day. lol
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

The wife and kids took me out to dinner Saturday, and I messed around painting the brakes on my car Sunday, all day Sunday. Alot of work, but I like how they came out. Used Duplicolors kit with ceramic paint, we'll see how it holds up!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Spent 3 hrs on the boat with my parents on Sat, beautiful weather. Sun went out for about 4 hrs with my wife and kids, however it was soooo windy there were 2ft rollers. That much wind and waves in a com is not fun!!! However relaxing at the sand bar was just what I needed, guess I will have to make up for the lack of skiing tonight after work.
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

Blackntan90 I've used that stuff b4 it holds up pretty well. Only bad thing is brake dust stands out more once they are painted.

well this was the first year where we didn't have to be towed in (REASON WE GOT A NEW BOAT LAST YEAR) so that was nice
    2013 Supra Sunsport

Went out in the afternoon with some friends. This kid loves the boat, he makes piles of pillows and calls it a boat, he makes boats out of his little blocks... definitely my son.

Default Father's day fun.

A page from my Father's Day book! He's 6yrs old and loves the new boat. Also a pic of the boat for comparison.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk.

Biggsie thats awesome. Always a good feeling when they love the same things you do. My little guy asks everyday when I pick him up from daycare if we are going to the lake today.

shnook1 - would love for you to come up to the Supra Reunion in Chattanooga. Inair is coming from your area and we've got people coming as far away as Chicago. I'm originally from Newnan and boated on West Point a lot growing up.

It actually would be great for anyone from this thread to join the reunion, but I'm picking on shnook1 since he's just a few hours away.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...eunion-Sign-Up

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839