Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Saltare Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by lmnelson86 View Post
    Where did you get the captains seat from? I am looking for exactly that seat with the flip up bolster
    http://greatlakesskipper.com/boat-se...helm-seats?p=3
    They have multiple color options also

Got the tower finished up and the bimini is on the way!

That looks great except for the snow!

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

You got that right! I'm in need of summer

This all looks great! Do you have any photos of that lounge seat installed? I'm considering doing something similar. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by mydogzeke View Post
    This all looks great! Do you have any photos of that lounge seat installed? I'm considering doing something similar. Thanks for sharing!
    I don't, haven't gotten that far in life yet. Im going to build that once the rest of the interior is finished.

UPDATE- Roswell Bimini and tower mirror arm came in, have to wait to install because the tower collapsed is about 6" too tall for my garage door. So once spring hits, hopefully the speakers, bimini, and mirror will go on. I finished the last seat bottom now onto the seat backs. Im thinking of splitting the rear ski locker pad into two separate pads and adding a teak walk through so you don't have to walk across the padding to get in and out of the back of the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by mydogzeke View Post
    I don't, haven't gotten that far in life yet. Im going to build that once the rest of the interior is finished.

UPDATE- Roswell Bimini and tower mirror arm came in, have to wait to install because the tower collapsed is about 6" too tall for my garage door. So once spring hits, hopefully the speakers, bimini, and mirror will go on. I finished the last seat bottom now onto the seat backs. Im thinking of splitting the rear ski locker pad into two separate pads and adding a teak walk through so you don't have to walk across the padding to get in and out of the back of the boat.

Man, I wish I was that ambitious! My 04 SSV is in desperate need of new carpet and upholstery. Keep up the pics, it may motivate me I called Viper Customs last year but just don't want to fork over $4500. Your vinyl skills are impressive!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You totally inspired me to try doing my seats for my 87 support. My back seats are pretty cracked and tired. I also want to replace some foam for a more cushy feel. Thanks for the inspiration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1987 Supra Sunsport
    351 PCM

Hey, my machine is pretty much exactly the same as yours, how do you find it for upholstery?