-
I have rebuilt 4 boats now [3 Supra's 1 Correct Craft] I can't help you with when but the how is something I can help you with. I do all my heavy work in the winter . I also have a basement big enough to put 2 comp boats in . Its so nice to work downstairs in a heated and air conditioned area. The worst thing about Supra is you have to remove the top cap to fully get to the stringers and foam . This is no small task especially on a salty. If you do make sure you make a structure to fully support the top cap it can get damaged by its own weight if not supported properly. Feel free to call for support and advice its a huge job but well worth the time and money to save a classic Supra. Mike Hunter 678-227-8833
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules