Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
The Tsunami 800's will screw right into the 3/4" brass T's, no adaptors necessary. You grind down the intake grate (scupper) to eliminate water being forced into the pump system while driving the boat. As I mentioned in my write up the Tsunamis will not stop water flow, the vented loops are there to prevent water from entering the bags while driving the boat. If you do not grind off the scupper on the intake it will force water into the system and the vented loops will not be able to hold back the pressure and your bags will fill up. This is why Supra was using the sprinkler valves, to stop water from entering the bags.

The only other option if you choose to leave the scupper on the intake is to manually turn off your system with the ball valve when you are not using it. I did not want to have to lift the seat up/cooler every time I wanted to fill the system and then have to turn it back off after the bags were full.
thanks...don't know whenI'll get this far, but you're install looks amazing and I would assume works as well! The brass Tee's reminded me of a bathroom tub I installed!!!!