Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does anybody know where I can buy a repair manual that shows where everything is located on the boat??? Trying to do the fix on my own to save some bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    I know this is a long shot, but my wiring was crossed up at the switch panel. When I want to fill the right bag I have to move the left fill switch to fill. When I want to empty the right side bag, I use the right side switch and move it empty. And then vice versa for the left bag. I have not had time to correct this issue and don't use my ballast system that much so it has been a low priority. I would assume this is an oversite from the build process and they must test both rear bags at the same time. As a matter of fact, I did not notice myself until one day I had a bunch of heavy folks sitting on the left side and was trying to balance the boat a little.
    Go back to the valve manifold and swap the 2 power harnesses for the left and right bags. That will solve your problem on filling the wrong sides.

I'm under the assumption that nothing is tested at the factory. My boat wouldn't have left that place had they tested it. I'm not being fecitious, just saying that it had problems when I launched it the first time that should've been caught at the factory. Guess it was a Friday boat.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery