Default 2005 Supra 22ssv

I just recently purchased a Supra 22ssv gravity edition. It comes with the snap on covers. I want a cover that come down over at least the rub rail and the swim platform that is trailerable. I haven't been able to find to many pictures of any type of covers like that. Does anyone have pictures or suggestions for covers to get?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Number45 View Post
    I just recently purchased a Supra 22ssv gravity edition. It comes with the snap on covers. I want a cover that come down over at least the rub rail and the swim platform that is trailerable. I haven't been able to find to many pictures of any type of covers like that. Does anyone have pictures or suggestions for covers to get?

Thanks
    sorry i don't have a pic but call cory with evolution covers. he made me one when i had my 05 ssv 22 so i know he has a template. they are by far the best covers i have ever used and work great when towing.

here is one that he made for a older ssv
    Attached Images Attached Images

If I remember correctly there is one for sale in the classified section. That might be what you are looking for.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Topic Dusty was talking about.
    Hope it works out for you.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=5484
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

Checked out that add will not work on the 05 22SSV. I called ordered a cover directly from Skier's Choice. Got the cover today. Wow what dissapointment. The cover is grey cover and looks to be very cheap, certainly not worth the $750 it cost me to get it. It leaves large gaps around the rack and is made out of cheap material. Its certainly not like all the black covers that I have seen on the supra's that look sharp. This looks more like something I would get at Menards. I sure hope they will take it back.

If anyone else has some suggestions for where to look from and pictures of there covers it would be greatly appreciated.

iboats.com seems ot have some nice quality covers. I believe you can even select your boat and it will list what they offer.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold