Default speedometer replacement '87 sunsport

I need to replace the speedos in my sunsport anybody know a good place to get the gauges.

are yours bad? or just aged? Im removing mine for whitefaced

The original airdyne's are no longer available, but you can replace them with any that you like. I went with Teledyne Lido - white face with orange or red needle.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

There not accurate at all doesn't seem to be a leak in the tubing but I'll probably replace everything. Wondering what people were using for replacements, I'll check out the teledynes.

I replaced mine last year with the Teledyne units. Also I replaced the pitot tubes with the tournament style from skidim and replaced all the tubing. Never had a problem all season and both speedos were fairly accurate.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I found some airguides but there pretty expensive. $150 each, are they worth it? Also does anyone know anything about installing perfect pass in an older boat, is it worth it?
    Last edited by rustey; 04-14-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: spelling

I installed a Perfect Pass Stargazer system on my '88 Mariah two years ago - it's great. Perfect for holding a consistent slow speed, and it makes it really easy for a less experienced driver. Well worth the investment. Installation was fairly simple - their instructions are really easy to follow and well written. The scariest part was drilling a 2" hole in the hull, but I think with the newest version of Stargazer you might not need the paddle wheel.