Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There is just enough room between the engine cover and chairs. Before the caption chairs it had the love seat no way to look back and it was very hard to move around. The chairs are a little big but It worked out. (Oh, I also got a very good deal on them $160 each.)

Wow your 1985 looks like a 2005. Great looking boat.
    1988 Supra Mariah

Thumbs up

Gorgeous boat! How did you do the gelcoat yourself? Do you have access to a lift or were you somehow able to do it on the trailer?

A friend had an A frame that we used to get underneath. I looking into getting a tower do any of you have any suggestions as to who to go with? The other question is black or polished Aluminum?

Quote Originally Posted by bens 1985 supra sunsport View Post
    A friend had an A frame that we used to get underneath. I looking into getting a tower do any of you have any suggestions as to who to go with? The other question is black or polished Aluminum?
    there are a lot of towers out there...i know the titans are good, mikey is probably partial to monster towers and i hear theyre pretty good too...it all depends on what youre looking for though. and you cant go wrong with color, either way youll love it

Problem with Titans is they are now owned by Malibu and no longer for retail sale (or that is what I heard). The Titan I or Titan II are great towers. I am very happy with my Monster (but I would recommend an MT2). Many are also liking the new Arial towers but I am not totally sold on the company yet (no bashing).

Depends on what you need, too. Do you need something that is fully collapsable? Like to get it under a boat lift canpoy or low bridge or something.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

At this point it doesn't have to be completly collapsable. What company sells the Arial towers? I have been searching around but don't remember seeing arial.

We bought our Aerial tower last summer off of ebay from h2o sportswarehouse. We also bought a couple of wakeboard racks this spring from them. Can't wait to get them on the tower to try them out! We've been really happy with the service of h2o sportswarehouse and the quality of the Aerial tower so far.

Thanks for the info, thats probably the direction I'll go once I replenish the boat funds.

I got mine from onlyinboards.com. They sell the Aerial and the Krypt towers.