Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Replying to Topic 'What's new for Supra in 2006?'

nice...is that the old launch in a v drive?

No. All new from scratch. 20' 8" , 95" beam

Thanks for the peek guys. Keep 'em coming! Are you keeping with all the same graphics as last year?

Looks like a nice mix between the 21v and the SSV. Very Nice.

Rick, Jay and R&D, The pictures of the new 20v look great. I figured with 2 new boat last year we were more likely to see changes in the Moomba line for this year. Looks like a great start for 2006. Best wishes.

That boat looks great!!

Everybody has been wondering what SC is doing this year...

That sneak peak is just enough to get inquiring minds inquiring.

Rick & Supra Team,

Homerun with this boat! From a size and performance standpoint, you just built the exact boat I am looking for. Price it right and I will absolutely order one.

One suggestion......please put trim tabs on it so that it can work as a crossover boat. I like to ski as much as wakeboard and this looks to be what I am looking for. One more suggestion......PLEASE have the option of a walkthrough bow!!!

Nice job,

Chad

silvtongdvl -

Nice ideas, but let's not be so hasty with the oil drain hose

I agree that it can be useless since it is difficult to fit through the bilge drain. However, I figured out a way to make it useful....

The first oil change I did I used the drain hose through the bilge drain and it took FOREVER for the oil to drain. Very messy as well since I had to let the oil drain over my wake plate and then catch it with a pail. On my next oil change I borrowed a hand pump from a friend and attempted to suck the oil through the dipstick. I don't know if the pump wasn't good enough or what, but I couldn't get it to work.

Finally, I had an idea that worked like a charm. I went to the hardware store and bought a fitting that screwed onto the end of the drain hose. The fitting I bought was barbed on the other end which I connected to the hose coming off of the hand pump. So picture this.... You connect a hose to the drain hose, run this connected hose out through the bilge drain and reconnect it to the hand pump.

Now I was able to give gravity a helping hand with the help of a cheap $18 hand pump. This worked like a charm. This was the quickest, non-messy oil chainge I have ever done. The whole process took me less than 20 minutes and cost me under $20 (not including the $18 hand pump that I borrowed). Beats the heck out of $130 oil change at the dealer!

Back to the topic at hand, nice looking 20V!!!! Can't wait to see it at the show this winter.

Rick & Supra Team,

Homerun with this boat! From a size and performance standpoint, you just built the exact boat I am looking for. Price it right and I will absolutely order one.

One suggestion......please put trim tabs on it so that it can work as a crossover boat. I like to ski as much as wakeboard and this looks to be what I am looking for. One more suggestion......PLEASE have the option of a walkthrough bow!!!

Nice job,

Chad

Chad,

It is a walkthrough. It is one of 4 new Supra's for this year and an all new Gravity Edition. I think you find the new Sunsport 20V and its cousin the all new Launch 20SSV to be priced very nicely. Good Luck.

Rick