Default Good News Finally.....

Well finally some good news . its been awhile since ive been here due to Honey Dos , school stuff , honey dos , work , honey dos....well yall get the point .

my fuel issue was driving me crazy and after pulling the tank ( twice ) and cleaning out . installing new fuel lines, replacing filler hose , filter , fuel /water seperator.AND , AND i comment , cleaning the dip tube going into tank I got her running again . The dip tube was my main culprit in the boat stalling under a a heavy throttle . I could blow through it so i didnt think i had a problem. The screen was packed with debris . I found this when i picked up the tube to install it and "stuff" dropped out .

Took her out tonight and she ran fine , except for a few stumbles when i turned . Guess thats a carb issue with the bowls . Important thing is shes back in the water and its still 90 down here. !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brack
    1984 Supra Rider
    454 / 1:1 trans
    213 Hours !!
    " work in progress "

Yeaaaahhhh!
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Awesome Brack. Glad you got her running again.

Great News! - glad your persistance finally paid off. I'm sooo jealous (boat's still in pieces here).

Oh well, at least I still got wet this weekend - the pool was 80 and the hot tub 100...
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Thanks and a big amen on the hot tub . Been enjoying ours big time these past two weeks . weathers been SUPER . Hey Mike , what are you working on now?? I still need to make it out ur way soon.
    Brack
    1984 Supra Rider
    454 / 1:1 trans
    213 Hours !!
    " work in progress "

Congrats! I bet it was nice being out on the water again.

Stumble on turns - maybe float level too low (starve) or high (flood)?

Still waiting on my trailer to get back from powdercoat. Part of my low $ deal was they'd take it as fill in work & of course, their real business immediately picked up & pushed me aside. Now they say 1-2 more weeks...

Work & kid's schedules have kept me from much boat progress, but spending a little time on misc stuff (engine prep, window tint, etc.) until I can get the hull bottom back on the trailer. Not much to see yet, but let me know if you ever want to head over.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____