Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your rebuild?

I have yet to have problems with the block. They're a very reputable shop in Dallas. Great ratings on their reviews and recommended by several mechanics I know. The motor ran great all last season. I just pulled it, stripped it down to the block and heads and dropped it off. They gave it back to me rebuilt, magna fluxed, bored .40 over, and painted with all new parts and brass freeze plugs for the marine application. Worked out great.

The only thing they didn't do was install the oil pump and pick up. I had those on order from SKIDIM. They gave me the parts in the retail boxes, just not installed.

For My customers, Chevy engines, we use brand new GM assy's If it is a Vortec version I can provide a ZZ4 rotating assy with heads for around 2k plus labor for exchange of Marinization parts and installation. For the Ford engines, the complete rebuild including all machine work is around 2k also pluse install. GM engines are so cheap now for brand new and better than OEM. As for Jasper engines, they do have some of the best warranty's in the rebuilt engine field. Al
    Supra Beast
    Custom 496 MPI HO 425 hp
    Custom Teak floor

OOH..You can talk about some guys girlfriends and no problem..talk about a guys boat and motor? Get a rope!! Just kidding you guys.
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub