Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your mom is a liability.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Your mom is a liability.
    HAH! Good form, good form!

Technically the Clarion is not a 'marine' eq either. But it is cheap as heck. It is probably the most popular eq on wakeworld imho. I got mine last spring, does the trick well. Still working strong so far this year.

This eq will control two zones independently, only thing it cant do is control the EQ to EACH zone independently. But that's what I use the controls on my amp for. I love music but I'm not an 'audiophile', nor am I rich.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Am I missing something here????

It controls the 2 zones with the fade , correct? If so, That is doing the same as most head units will do. Most head units have 2 sets of outputs, front and rear. Hook one zone up to the front and one up to the back.

I am really not trying to be a "Richard," I truely want to know if I am missing something that the Clarion does that a head unit can't accomlish.

I see the advantage that the Krypt and the Wetsounds units have. The ability to control seperate zones wouls be awesome. I am waiting to find one that is not at a completely stupid price. Honestly...200+ bucks for a simple crossover that someone through a mic on!!!!! This is the same thing that use to be in everyone's car systems until they started incorperating them into the amps and head units. They just hooked a mic up to it and added 150 bucks.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

Yep. You could do the same thing, effectively, from the right head unit. It also adds a sub level knob for easy adjustment...many head units require menus to go through for that setting. It also has an aux in with selectability on it for a quick set up of plugging in an ipod, etc.