Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

I personally don't think you should sell it. This is beyond a rare gem. And the time you've put into it really says something about the boat, and the owner.

I project as great as this I don't think I would want to part with just to get a mass-produced newer one. But that's just me, I'm old school.

Love the boat though.

got to go cause I got a new Malibu and need this out of my garage I wanted a bigger boat and could afford it so i did but this has been a great boat and learned a lot and had a lot of fun working on it, the knowledge i gained from building this boat and from the many many cars I have rebuilt saved me a lot last summer, when i went and almost bought a black and green 2008 Wakesetter 247 in Utah with about 30 hrs on it that had been totaled and the guy said that the boat was perfect after test driving it and looking at it I spotted some orange peal on the back and which made me dig deeper and found there was major damage to it. I later found out the malibu hit a rock shelf so hard that the strut was pushed up and cracked the oil pan.

Ken

Sold sold sold

Congrats! I'm sure that's a load off. Just be sure to tell the new owner about this forum and encourage him to join. I'd like to see more pics of that boat being used.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

will do and and you can all tell what a deal since he got it a good bit less than asking

any chance you still have the mold for the cup holder/speaker pod?

If that boat had been the style I prefer 89-92 I would have bought it as soon as I sold my old one. The detail you did, and the customization was just awesome.

Congrats on the sale.

I am the proud new owner of this supra rider and i Love it great boat! the detail in person is more impressive than the pictures can even show.

Nice! how much you pick it up for?

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    ...I ever so tempted to trade mine in on a fully customized Rider being sold in PA last week when the price dropped...
    I think the this guy is the new owner of the boat you're referring to.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839