Here is a shot of the inside before I took the rudder out

Removal was VERY easy. Took the 4 bolts out, loosened the packing nuts and hit it a few times with a hammer from the underside while I pryed up from the inside to give it some extra motivation. It slipped right out quickly.

Here is the hole after it was out

I cleaned up the silicon on the bottom side and test fit the new one. Lucky me there was no drilling or making the hole in the hole bigger at all. It fit right in first try!

Here is a shot of the new one installed

I put a ton of silicon in there to make sure it was sealed up. One thing I noticed was that my steering wheel was not straight when the rudder was. I had to adjust it on that knuckle to be correct. Looking at the pics I can see that the original rudder was off set to the rear a little bit when the wheel was straight. So it makes sense that I had to bring the shaft in a bit to match up right.

In the end this was a pretty easy job. getting to the tank was simple as pie. It came out easy as well. While I have this off I am going to grab some measurements and build my bracket for my DIY Wedge and get that in there. Hopefully it will be done on monday or tuesday. Look for those pics later.