Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forgot to throw up this picture of my baby gettin' some good use earlier this month before I had to put her away for the year.

About to load up for the day...

boat1.jpg

Chrisk, why are putting her away already? We are about to get a hurricane, and I am thinking about places I can go to escape it and use the boat for 1-2 more months!

Haugy, gimme back my boat! I mean it's nice you went and cleaned up the hull and interior so well and added a such a sharp tower & all that, but I'd really like her back so I can finish the ballast, stereo, and interior mods.

Sorry, I just woke up from my dream & realized the Supra fairies didn't come steal my boat during the night and complete the restoration - my project is still back in the garage while you're obviously out enjoying yours. Looks sharp. Looks even better with the bu for reference. Gimme old school any day.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Here's another pic from this year. The whole family after a quick ski run middle of the day.

'86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Seeing as everybody is posting wakesurfing pics, here is my contribution....Not in my Supra though, as I refuse to load it up like my friend does with his Mastercraft.

Last edited by doofus; 08-29-2011 at 03:53 AM.

And here is his boat....We had about 3 tonne of ballast onboard this day.

Blackntan, I have my boat up in northern Illinois all summer and I'm still going to school down here in Missouri. When school starts, I can't afford the money and most of all TIME that it takes to have a boat with me. I have plenty of places down here where I could keep it and use it, but I also have plenty of friends I've made that are happy to have me out on the water so I don't miss out on too much.

Man I need friends like that!!

Blackntan, yeah I had a great example this weekend. I was invited on a 100 mile boat trip up the Mississippi from St. Charles, MO area to Quincy, IL for the annual "Hogback" festival. Basically just an excuse to have a great time on the water. In this first picture the boat on the left is the boat we were on, the one on the right was some other friends of ours. At one point we probably had 30 or so boats cruising along with us. We were going to bring a ski boat along but couldn't justify it after a few people dropped out last minute.

If I go next year, I will DEFINITELY be bringing the Supra : )