Thread: First day out

Default First day out

We took out our new to us 06' Launch 20 for the first time since the test ride last Thursday.My Girls brought the extra clothes and the blankets and they where ready to wakeboard. What a Good feeling to be back in the water with the family....This is what it is all about..
    Maybe this will help the owners up North,Knowing the warmth is just around the corner.....

Congrats. I've got the bug too. I pulled Mariah out of storage on Monday and fired her up in the driveway yesterday. Hoping to have her in the water by next weekend. All i have left is to put all the switches back in the dash - i had new switch panels cut out of stainless over the winter.

I'll probably bring a crew up to pickwick for the Pickwick Challenge OSS race. Have you ever gone? That was one of our best days when we went a coupla years ago. NASCAR on water.

DKJ

Yep we head to the races. We volunteer for a bunch of stuff that weekend.
    There is a nice car show that benifits the park and this year there is going to be a cardboard boat race to raise money also. I will be on the lookout for the "Mariah"....
    We have a navy Launch and will probably be behind state line islands
    or in Dry creek. I'll be ready to return the boat wave...
    C-ya
    JH

I wouldn't way that it makes me any less green with envy hearing about all of you southerners. Congrats.

1st day out.... it was great!! Took her out Saturday & Sunday (Northern Indiana) I think 3rd week of March is a new record... Air temp 78... Water temp... Damn cold!!