Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd remove the wheels and lower on car dolley before I messed with the cage.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

I got it in without having to remove the tower. I bought a 12" drop hitch which almost was enough, had to lower tire pressure in the trailer and the tahoe. i know have my shop building me a 16" drop hitch which should do the trick without messing with air pressure. Thanks all for input and ideas.
    2008 22SSV Worlds Edition
    Drink Faster!! Saves money on Ice!!

Man, and I thought you had a problem....
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    I sort of have the same issue. I use a floor jack and lower the trailer onto a drop hitch on the wifes minivan as the regular tongue jack will not go that low. With the front end that low it really lowers the height of the tower at the hinge point. At that point I have to remove the tower mounted mirror as it now becomes the highest point. I then pull the pin on the garage door opener so the door will slide back a few more inches and it clears, but just barely. I have not had to resort to tire pressure trick but I was close.
    Sluggo,

Have you looked at any hitches where you can adjust the ball height? They are a little pricy, but I think you could swing your jack down, relieve the pressure on the height adjustment, then lower the jack to the height you need and install the pin. Just an idea...

Here is one example of one that I found:

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...FQUEnQodmW6f8w
    2007 Supra 24 SSV 340 CAT
    Lake Bryan, TX