Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deff. a 454, it appears to be factory but I would want to make sure of that, hard telling what people have done, if they did take the time to swap it hopefully they used the right mounts and got the alignment right, 738hrs is nothing as long as the engine has been maintained which the rest of the boat indicates that it has been very well.

As an owner of a 92' composite boat I would jump all over that boat in that condition & with those hours, of course I would try to get it for 10g but would not pass it up at 12g either. You are not going to get into a comparable I/O (junk) for less than 15g.

A test drive is your best bet!!

Good luck, hope it all works out for you

It is a factory PCM 454. After doing some more research I found that the 454/7.4L was an option. I have a buddy that is a boat mechanic who is going with me on Thursday. He said the same thing as you (MESupra), try to get it for 10 instead of 12. Here are three of the pics I loaded yesterday. For some reason they didn't look very clear when uploaded from my phone.
    S4.jpgS5.jpgS6.jpg
    Last edited by bmtsupra; 06-19-2012 at 09:13 AM.

That is sharp!
    1990 Comp TS6M
    Aerial Freeride Tower soon to come!

no doubt. good bit of rust at riser/manifold connection but shouldn't be a deal breaker.

tight squeeze in there!

Take care of thoes riser gaskets right away don't want water in the cylinders through the exaust valves. Check the spark plugs for rust. Check the oil for water.
    89 Supra Saltare

Looks like she has run in some salt or black water by looking at the trailer rash. Even at the asking price it is a good deal. Not many BB composites out there.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Looks like a good find to me. Just an FYI--I bought my '93 last September for $10,500 with a makeshift tower, makeshift trailer, and no tower speakers and ~800 hours on the clock (supposedly rebuilt at 600 hours). $12,000 is a good deal IMHO, $10,000 would be a downright steal!

Like others have said, test drive will tell all you need to know. I would love to hear that thing growl!!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Totally agree, 12k isn't high, 10k would be awesome!!! I saw a 1997 Sunsport in navy blue with a fly high pro X tower listed at 13k a few weeks ago and would have done practically anything to dump my current boat(s) to snag it. Needless to say it disappeared FAST.