Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey kma just curious did your bow speakers work in your boat? mine doesnt work and hasnt since i got the boat havent had time to go to the dealer.
    Rusty
    2012 supra sunsport 22v worlds edition
    Lake Sinclair Milledgeville, GA

Yeah, I have gone around and stuck my ear to them all to make sure I had noise in them. The FM reception is pretty poor, even with a different, amplified, antenna. Probably has more to do with being in Milledgeville than anything. But it's a shame as we like to catch the Lake Patrol to get freebies once in a while. My automatic bilge pump didn't work, but it worked manually. The fuse was blown and replacing it fixed the problem. If it recurs I will investigate it further.

We're in Macon so it would need to be a pretty good warranty problem for me to tow it back to Atlanta Marine. They said it was usually no problem to get work done locally as long as I get them an estimate first. But I will do anything it needs, so I suppose I will send them a bill for finding the fuse problem!!!!!!

i have to contact them i have 2 problems one of my stereo remotes you cant read most of the time its like it shows a bunch of asterisk in the display, but not all the time. my bow speakers wont work at all i play thru an ipod and at volume 25 its loud in every speaker but the 2 bow speakers you barely and i mean barely hear anything thru them. i live in vidalia 2 hours from sinclair, and def do not want to go all the way back to atlanta marine. im gonna have to call them and see if they are ok with me getting estimates as well. thanks for that info.
    Rusty

Have you tried messing with the Fade on your stereo? It could just be that it is faded to the rear of the boat and that's why your bow speakers are really quiet

yep i had tried everything it turned out being in the amp settings. they changed the remote i was having issues with but now this one does the same thing sometimes it works and sometimes it looks like its in alien language. lol.

on a side note i can throw up a nice surf wave now thanks to drew from lake sinclair, oh and wakemakers lol
    Rusty

Do the speakers work now though? Glad Drew helped you out, he's a pro at weighting boats for surfing

I played with our fader control this weekend and noticed it seems to be fading not front to rear so much as tower speakers to in boat speakers. Interesting but I could see why they are set up that way. Glad it was a straight forward fix. We've been having a bast with ours, we just couldn't be more pleased.