Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    How far away is the lake from you guys? I have the best in-laws in the world, but if they had a lake house and I kept my boat there, the key would be in my pocket at all times.
    My father-in-law is notorious for mysterious accidents. I think he mentored Steve Urkel. "Did I do that?"

Posting a variety of pics taken with the GoPro.

Flying to Indy last week I looked out as the clouds parted to see Lake Allatoona. I scrambled to get my GoPro out and take this shot.
    Taken from around 17k feet or so from a Delta 757-200 looking west at Cartersville, GA
    Park and Wilderness Marinas are visible as well as the dam.

Making the old boat look old. Not hard to do really.

Again, messing around with filters making the old Rider look like an old Rider.

Taking a wide angle shot of the lake. I particularly like this one.

Those Go Pro shots are awesome! What filters are you speaking of?

Finally got our new trailer in. Now I can relax when we are headed to the lake.

Boat New Trailer.jpgBoat Hanging.jpgBoat Hanging 2.jpgBoat New Trailer 3.jpgBoat New Trailer 2.jpg
    Last edited by kevkev; 09-28-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

A few pics from this Late August. This was from a small inland lake with an indian name translated to " Big Clear" with 300 feet deep sections too!!! I counted 6 people all day. Had a hot dog shore lunch on a deserted beach cooked with Canadian northern hardwoods where the only visiters were wild ones. About a 3hr drive north east of North bay Ontario. Simpily stunning.

The boat launch was 4 miles in on a sandy path so sandy I needed to air down the tires (12psi) to get the boat into the lake. Still got stuck when the back of the truck fell into a sink hole flooding the interior too !!! Good thing we were prepared with a pull strap and another truck.

|The last picture is from a river about 5 miles from the lake on the way back to camp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DAFF; 09-27-2012 at 11:18 PM.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Wow Daff. That place is gorgeous. Post up some more pics of your trip. Especially if you have some of you getting stuck!

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I sunk my truck like that last year..... WITHOUT the trailer on it! Just had a jet ski in the back and my 2wd truck without a locking diff decided to peg leg itself right into the river. Luckily my friends Cummins on 37s was close by and yanked me right out.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Here are some pictures from Wednesday night. We are having a nice Indian Summer with temps in the mid-80's and the water is still 81.

I forgot to pull out the camera until we were almost done, but it was a gorgeous night. I did get one of a buddy saving his beer from the lake as he face planted.

IMG_9176.jpgIMG_9188.jpgIMG_9212.jpgIMG_9218.jpg