Default Where's the impeller for the center hard tank ballast for the 2014 Supra SA 350

Hi,

I know there's 3 impellers in the back of the boat one for each ballast bag on the port and starboard side and then one in the engine. Is there another one for the center ballast hard tank?

Thanks,
    Jaime

Yes - the standard on 2014 was to have 3 switches and 3 pumps. The screen on the Supra VISION that controls the ballast bags - 3 settings: Starboard Rear Locker Section / Port Rear Locker Section / Center Locker/Section. Those are probably Jabsco Pumps. If so, they have a green impeller inside the brass section of the pump.

You engine is cooled by a black impeller inside of the raw water pump.

If you look around the engine and v-dirve, you will see all the Thru-Hull Fittings and hoses attached to them.
    Follow the hoses to find your pumps.
    The hose for the motor will be heavy-duty (probably 1.25" wire reinforced hose) compared to the smaller ballast hoses (probably 1" lines).

Hope that helps.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks MJHKnax! So just to confirm, there should be a total of 4 impellers, correct? 1 for the center tank, 1 for the back port side ballast, 1 for the back starboard ballast and then the engine...is that right? Just want to be sure.

Thanks,
    Jaime

That's correct. The pump for the engine is attached to the engine, via brackets and drive belts. Then you have the 3 separate pumps for the ballast tanks. I have a 2014 242 Launch and my 3 pumps are all mounted on a panel board on the passenger side rear of the boat. All the way in the back of the ballast locker. I had to remove the carpeted wall to get to them. Very much a pain to find the screws under the carpet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks again...ran into the mechanics coincidently at the lake and said the same thing. I appreciate the help!

Jaime

The raw water pump looks like this on the back of the motor. (not your part number)
    https://www.bakesonline.com/raw-wate...ndmar-oem.html

Black Impeller inside (not your part number)
    https://www.bakesonline.com/johnson-...rvice-kit.html
    2018 Supra SL400

Ballast bags pumps have this. 3 Pumps - 3Impellers. Wakemakers has a video:

https://www.wakemakers.com/jabsco-ba...-impeller.html
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by jayzosx View Post
    Thanks again...ran into the mechanics coincidently at the lake and said the same thing. I appreciate the help!

Jaime
    See these posts for a pic . . . .
    2018 Supra SL400