Hybrid View

Thank you for your reply! I'll have these on order shortly!

I've spent some time looking at parts for these boats. It's not quite a "make, model and year" setup on most sites. Are parts that fit a 351 pretty much universal? It's a little confusing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Psode27 View Post
    Thank you for your reply! I'll have these on order shortly!

I've spent some time looking at parts for these boats. It's not quite a "make, model and year" setup on most sites. Are parts that fit a 351 pretty much universal? It's a little confusing so far.
    SkiDim.com if they will answer your call. Called four times before they picked up. Left messages, returned call 2 days later. Service has fallen off big time. They charged me $16 bucks to mail a 2 ounce package next state over so I returned it and went to local Supra dealer for part. Cost $4.50 to send back and they refunded the part but not the shipping so I ultimately lost $20 bucks and they lose a 20 year customer. They spend all their time out skiing I guess versus taking care of their customers. People are still loyal to them on this forum but I will take my business elsewhere unless completely necessary to order from them. I’ve spent big money with them this year restoring my ‘91 Comp and they screw me over $16 bucks shipping. Your mileage may very.

Started using Marinepartssource.com for basic items I used to get from SkiDim.

Bakesonline.com and Nautiqueparts.com are good source as well.

Greatlakesskipper.com

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242