Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Supra 2020

Default Supra 2020

Supra will do everything a MC will do while looking better.

The MC towers look hideous.

The new “midnight blue”and “Black cherry”metallics are incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Portmax29 View Post
    Going to be ordering mine here next week, just trying to finalize what colors I want. Keep getting others saying im making a mistake and should go with the master craft, but im just not feeling it.
    Just curious, what Supra are you ordering?

What MC model are people are telling you to get - XT series?

Last edited by MJHKnox; 09-06-2019 at 09:13 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Just curious, what Supra are you ordering?

What MC model are people are telling you to get - XT series?

Just sold my moomba craz yesterday and then went to the dealer and took the 2020 supra sl 450 for a test drive..... not going to lie... i fell in love. I think ill be placing the order this week. Thinking of going with the steel blue with the brown interior.

One of my buddies was trying to convince me on the G23 which i went and looked at, but honestly, i felt the supra had more room inside especially in the bow (wife loves sitting in the front). Got another that swears on the tomcat but i havent really looked into them. My other buddy ending up getting the basic MC seemed similar to the Craz that i had but i just wasn't feeling the tower or the interior. I looked at the Xt23 (online) haven't had a chance to go in person.

Just sold my moomba craz yesterday and then went to the dealer and took the 2020 supra sl 450 for a test drive..... not going to lie... i fell in love. I think ill be placing the order this week. Thinking of going with the steel blue with the brown interior.

One of my buddies was trying to convince me on the G23 which i went and looked at, but honestly, i felt the supra had more room inside especially in the bow (wife loves sitting in the front). Got another that swears on the tomcat but i havent really looked into them. My other buddy ending up getting the basic MC seemed similar to the Craz that i had but i just wasn't feeling the tower or the interior. I looked at the Xt23 (online) haven't had a chance to go in person.
    I have been in all of them, like the G but not any more than Supra so Supra no brainer. I have looked at the XT23 and the X24, both nice boats I agree with you and hate the tower and the lines of the boat. The Supra line is just a better looking boat. Go with your gut!

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    I have been in all of them, like the G but not any more than Supra so Supra no brainer. I have looked at the XT23 and the X24, both nice boats I agree with you and hate the tower and the lines of the boat. The Supra line is just a better looking boat. Go with your gut!
    Buddy just purchased a new malibu, nice boat but i feel they are lacking big time. i ended up going with the supra and just got the call today that my sl450 is finally in production...... cant wait.

Buddy just purchased a new malibu, nice boat but i feel they are lacking big time. i ended up going with the supra and just got the call today that my sl450 is finally in production...... cant wait.
    That is awesome. Was on a 2020 a few weeks ago. Impressive. You will be ready for weight with the 450.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    That is awesome. Was on a 2020 a few weeks ago. Impressive. You will be ready for weight with the 450.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Just got her in on friday. i cant wait to get behind her, shes a beast. How do i post pics on here?

Just got her in on friday. i cant wait to get behind her, shes a beast. How do i post pics on here?
    Congrats.

Because you are a new forum member, a moderator has to preview your pics in order to post. But since the upload from this site sucks, just go to Imgur.com and set up an account. Then upload to that site and you can then copy and paste into here. Use the BBCode for message boards and forums. Will be on the right column once you click your uploaded pic. Pics will be larger than this site and much easier to manage.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

If you use your cell phone, there is a Tapatalk App. Let’s you upload 1 at a time. No 3rd party tool needed.

2018 Supra SL400

Thanks guys, hopefully this works. I pick her up first week of January. Lovely California would charge me luxury tac this year and next so I can wait a few more days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk