Default Wanted Supra 1993 and up for Surfing and Wakeboarding under 20k

Hi All,

I have been unable to use our family’s beloved 89 conbrio due to the dreaded stringer rot. I currently don’t have the time and space to be able to restore the bot back to its formal glory. We have been looking for another boat to fill the void and be able to surf/wakeboard off of while accommodating the family of 10 more comfortably. If any one has any lead on a boat or suggestions they would be much appreciated. It seems with everything going on, people are holding on to their boats this summer, and there are not a lot on the market.

Thanks!

-Erik
    Last edited by suprasml; 06-26-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Where are you located?

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Where are you located?
    I am located on the East Coast but will make a road trip to find the right boat.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by suprasml View Post
    Hi All,

I have been unable to use our family’s beloved 89 conbrio due to the dreaded stringer rot. I currently don’t have the time and space to be able to restore the bot back to its formal glory. We have been looking for another boat to fill the void and be able to surf/wakeboard off of while accommodating the family of 10 more comfortably. If any one has any lead on a boat or suggestions they would be much appreciated. It seems with everything going on, people are holding on to their boats this summer, and there are not a lot on the market.

Thanks!

-Erik
    I sold our 89' Conbrio last fall after 24 years of faithful service. Same issue, the dreaded stringer rot. I got a price of $4,000 to repair it, but my wife and I agreed to put that toward a bigger, newer boat. Bought an 04' launch SS (direct drive) and love it. Had 308 hours on it. Also, people can actually ride in the front now and not swamp the boat when a roller comes at you. I still slalom ( I'm 59) and occasionally wakeboard. The Tower works great for pulling the kids on the tube and people can sit in the back seat without getting near the rope.

How much do you want for the Conbrio? And where are you located?
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

I have 96 labrisa not an open hull cap is 7 or 8. Long block with about 100 hrs. Will sell trailer and lift and boat for under 20k. Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    How much do you want for the Conbrio? And where are you located?
    I am located in Maryland so I think that would be a long trip for you. We also don’t plan on selling as we are planning to restore the boat, and we would only be able to get pennies for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 93 Sunsport I’m getting ready to list for $10,500. North of Indianapolis.

Hello guys,

I'm new around here and am also looking for an older Sunsport. I don't want to hijack this thread but if the OP isn't interested mjdean I'd be interested in seeing your 93 Sunsport. Send me some pictures when you get the chance.

Thanks!