Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Did you drill out the rivets? How difficult was it to re-install the rub rail?

It didn't appear as though you "through-bolted" the swim deck brackets. Did I miss it? If you didn't, why not? I also noticed someone posted a thread regarding space around the foam. Are you concerned about it? Did you replace the fuse block? Did the upper wiring harness easily disconnect from the lower? Is there anything I should know about disconnecting the steering and throttle or any other upper connections?

Quote Originally Posted by WATERSKI44 View Post
    Did you drill out the rivets? How difficult was it to re-install the rub rail?
    I drilled out the rivets in about a hour.. Rub rail bolted back up in the original holes

It didn't appear as though you "through-bolted" the swim deck brackets. Did I miss it? If you didn't, why not? I also noticed someone posted a thread regarding space around the foam. Are you concerned about it? Did you replace the fuse block? Did the upper wiring harness easily disconnect from the lower? Is there anything I should know about disconnecting the steering and throttle or any other upper connections?
    Everything went pretty smooth.. I don't know what you mean by through bolting my swim platform.. its Solid as can be..

When you tear into the steering the throttal just make sure you keep your bold and pieces in bags so you don't confuse your self..
    From what I remember the steering I just unbolted everthing under the steering wheel then I popped the cap off the center of the steering wheel and removed the main bolt and it was off!
    Im not to sure on the throttal.. I remember a bunch of wood screws holding it in place and clips and 10mm in the rear.. You have to remove the whole side panel to gain more access

Default Railing

It appears as though you didn't put any of the railing back on. Did you eventually put it back on? If not, how did you plug the holes?

When I previously asked about "through-bolting" you swim platform, I meant using nuts and bolts passing all the way through the hull. Isn't it originally held in place with lag bolts?

It appears as though you didn't put any of the railing back on. Did you eventually put it back on? If not, how did you plug the holes?

When I previously asked about "through-bolting" you swim platform, I meant using nuts and bolts passing all the way through the hull. Isn't it originally held in place with lag bolts?
    Railing is still off. plans was to put hydro turf on the top of the boat but I never got to it..

As for bolt and nutting it.. I got new marine wood back there so it was lagged back in.. otherwise I wouldn't be able to remove the swim platform if needed!

Default Front Rail

Do you still have the front rail? Are you going to put it back on, or would you consider parting with it?

Do you still have the front rail? Are you going to put it back on, or would you consider parting with it?
    I would have.. but I Scrapped it the last time my work hauled junk in!

I went to take the boat out of storage today.. Time to get the misc stuff finished up..

Removed the tower to get it into the interior Shops garage... Once I get it back im going to start on battery switch.. depth gauge.. Ballasts.. pumps.. etc etc.. Wire up the tower speakers so the wires hidden.. and the biggest project once I dock the boat it more work to the trailer
    Last edited by dshaff24; 03-03-2011 at 11:41 AM.

awesome job man, very nice.

This boat is for sale again!