Default Surf prop 06 21v

My boat is really working hard when surfing. When it’s not surfing and loaded down it’s pretty fast. I’m still breaking in a new motor so I haven’t run it flat out to find top speed, but I’m getting over 35 mph at 3/4 throttle.

Current prop is an OJ 13.7 x 17.5 4 blade. What is a good prop for surfing and floating tied up with friends? We are on a small lake and top speed is not at all important.

Thanks for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the v-drive is the 1.46:1 ratio, then I would measure if the boat and trailer would fit a 14.5" dia prop. If so, the ACME 1235 is golden. If not, then the 14" 1433 is great.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Wylietunes View Post
    If the v-drive is the 1.46:1 ratio, then I would measure if the boat and trailer would fit a 14.5" dia prop. If so, the ACME 1235 is golden. If not, then the 14" 1433 is great.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_289 View Post
    My boat is really working hard when surfing. When it’s not surfing and loaded down it’s pretty fast. I’m still breaking in a new motor so I haven’t run it flat out to find top speed, but I’m getting over 35 mph at 3/4 throttle.

Current prop is an OJ 13.7 x 17.5 4 blade. What is a good prop for surfing and floating tied up with friends? We are on a small lake and top speed is not at all important.

Thanks for any input!

The ACME 1433 is what is recommended in the Wakemakers website