Hybrid View

Yes, I though with approximately 4500#'s of ballast it was going to be amazing. Maybe more pitch and less wake plate was needed, though I don't know where the plate was at. We were getting airs and I could easily land 360's but I've been trying a new trick where I carve down from the top about mid wave and cut back in and hop a 180. I then would slide down the wake and reverse back to the front side (not sure what this trick is called but I've seen it in videos online). This was the tell tale sign for me that the wake was not enough. I felt like I was just not catching enough speed coming down the wake to carry into this trick.

I'm trying to add a picture of the stock wake but it doesn't seem to attach. The file in my iphone must be too large.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie360 View Post
    Yes, I though with approximately 4500#'s of ballast it was going to be amazing. Maybe more pitch and less wake plate was needed, though I don't know where the plate was at. We were getting airs and I could easily land 360's but I've been trying a new trick where I carve down from the top about mid wave and cut back in and hop a 180. I then would slide down the wake and reverse back to the front side (not sure what this trick is called but I've seen it in videos online). This was the tell tale sign for me that the wake was not enough. I felt like I was just not catching enough speed coming down the wake to carry into this trick.

I'm trying to add a picture of the stock wake but it doesn't seem to attach. The file in my iphone must be too large.
    If you get a chance, post a video/link of that trick you are talking about.
    2018 Supra SL400

It's the last couple of tricks James is doing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93233l7wYtc