Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Easy guys..easy..lol. The water clarity for the day(windy, non windy) also plays into it and the different lakes play a role to. We are just saying they are great for the price. One other thing is that the naughtys leds were pointed stright back and I know that the back of our boats point downward say...4-5-6 degress?? this wont help our projection of the light at the surface. Cool, lets keep this thing going.
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Man Haugy must be rollin-in-it! Pink conv vette and shadow casters on his comp!! That dude ROLLS hard!
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Not quite.

I'm good, I just like to make sure all the facts are clear. I see so many of these pictures taken and they are in a clear lake, or blue ocean and they rave about how great they are. Down here, our lakes are brown. There is one lake that is green, but at 10feet it's clear as ice. You take a picture of one boat in that lake, and then one in mine, and you would be amazed at the clarity difference.

That's why I try and shoot a picture of the water before, and then with the lights on it to show the true clarity.

I know people take my statements as harsh or being mean or arrogant. If something is factual, questioning it shouldn't be interpreted as mean or arrogant. Just curious about the details.

I'm going to run one of my Ozniums down to the lake tomorrow night and see how it does. I've got a blue flood style.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    I know people take my statements as harsh or being mean or arrogant.
    Hey Haugy, I found the perfect beer for you and if I make it to the Supra meet in July, I might bring it for you...lol bottle-aba.jpg
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Stone brewery, awesome beer!
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Indeed it is...I'm not worthy though according to the bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Hey Haugy, I found the perfect beer for you and if I make it to the Supra meet in July, I might bring it for you...lol bottle-aba.jpg
    So.......do I tell you that Stone brewery is one of my favorites? I will admit though I haven't tried the Bastard yet. LOL LOL

I'm really not a jerk, I just play one on the internet.

Haugy = Internet tough guy

I'm really interested to see how these turn out and look in the water. jet, maybe we can get together once or twice this year and I can see them in person.

Bastard is a decent beer...really strong in flavor...a little strong hoppy flavor and not really my style.

haugy is just a very matter of fact, no BS type of guy...nothing wrong with that.

I cant remember if those ligths that installed on those nautiques are flood lights or spotlights. I will have to check with my buddy who does the installs.

Again, I am going to reiterate the fact that those pictures that I sent Jet are 100% legit and unedited. We ride around in the saem clarity water as most of you on this site do. It is water that is murky, dirty and dark. The amount of visiblity in the water is about a foot. Yes, I cannot wait to see them on Jet's boat!

Please understand that this product is NEVER going to be as bright as ShadowCasters, but for $20 each you cannot beat this deal. The lights come in an array of colors and I have seen no difference in output from the color swap. Red is just as bright as blue as green as purple as white as...you get the picture? I have personally rode behind many boats with these lights installed on the back and they light up a surf wave GREAT!!!

I will be going up to WaveNoize Audio & Lighting this weekend and I will find a boat that has them installed and snap some pics of the mounting. I would take a picture of them in the water but I would jsut be wasting my time since you can obviously see what they look like in those UNEDITED photos.
    "Where There's a Will, there's a way!"

Check out my 1987 rebuild thread here
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Resto-begins.