Default ideas for tower?

Needing suggestions for a tower for my 89 supra ts6m.

Welcome to the board.

That's a very broad question. There are many types, styles, colors, etc that can fit in a variety of budgets.

Are you looking to just get a tower so you can hit the water right away, and are trying to stay on a tight budget? Or are you looking for the best tower, money is to be considered, but not nearly as much?

There are many different varieties in here. Some were home-made, some were custom made from pictures and other ideas, some were bought on a budget, some were bought for over-all appearance.

Haugy said it all, I would start by defining your budget and go from there.
    Function before fashion!

I'd start with what you like on other boats and go from there. Either buy what you like esthetically or don't do it. Something that doesn't look right but was in the budget will remind you of your decision every time you look at it and probably by others also. Your going to be spending the cash. spend a little extra on something your going to want to look at and something that is going to cause a bunch of holes in your boat that isn't reversible.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

for me it's always about budget. If i can't find one that's within my budget then i just wouldn't do it. And i agree completely about holes in the boat.
    Function before fashion!

If I were to offer my opinion, I have always liked Mastercraft's mini tower on their prostar series. Since the comp is a low depth hull I think something along here lines would look sweet, but as said above the budget is always a key issue.

1985 Supra Comp TS6M
    351 Windsor - 240 HP
    Velvet Drive - 1:1
    Fully Rebuilt

Anything from 700-1200. Dont know of many brands

I just installed a Roswell Area 51 tower. This is at the top of your budget but it really goes well with the lines of the boat.
    "Where There's a Will, there's a way!"

Check out my 1987 rebuild thread here
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Resto-begins.