My torque converter shreaded. It blew chunks all through the tranny, cooler, and lines. The dealer had my truck for 4 weeks. Their explanation was- Dodge is going through bankrupsy and they didnt have extra parts.

Ive riden in a LBZ with a 6 speed auto and a LLY with a 5 speed auto. Both were great trucks. Both shifted smooth and got great mpg. The lly smoked 3 or 4 engine wiring harness. The lbz has gone through 2 turbos. When I was dealing with the tranny issue I wish I had bought a chevy.

If you purchase a used Dodge the filter is no problem. They make exhaust kits and programmers that remove the filter. There is nothing wrong with the motor or the tranny that I have heard. The waranty was the only issue that would be worth worring about.

I purchased the Mega Cab because of the room. The regular Crew Cab has an entirely to small back seat. Bad design. I have slept in the rear seat (folded down) on several occasions. Im 6 ft and I stretched out all the way. I just wish they made it in a long bed.