-
Thanks for following up and sorry to derail your thread a bit. Mine has 3 brackets and a two bolts through each bracket. The lower bolt on one is loose, you can see the bracket puking away from the fiberglass when you lift up on it slightly. I’m trying to see if I have to remove backseat/gas tank to repair or can I attempt to repair only get to it from the water side. Definitely will be a winter project, just trying to get a few more uses out of it this season without allowing more water in. I will be testing the stringers behind the seat next weekend when I’m back home to test them for rot.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules