Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Got on the lake today after the kids came home from school. Still getting use to the new wake and set up I'm riding this year.

Training begins!

Here are just a few from our trip to Badin Lake in North Carolina earlier this week.

Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by MESupra View Post
    Really enjoying all the June pics. Hope to have pics of the boat and boarding by next week. For now I will share a pic of the freshly painted house & what I came up with for a dock system. Just finished the install last night, 100% cedar, galv. and aluminum hardware. Any recommendations on a cedar sealer, I plan on letting the deck panels sit for about a week to finish drying.Attachment 10213Attachment 10214/
    Looks good. Glad you got your dock situation sorted out. What did you end up doing for padding/protection for boat and cleats and such?

You all are killing me...or as it goes down where I am, Y'all are killing me... I'm stuck playing video games while you are all out on your boats.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340302001.852265.jpg
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

IMG_20120618_203959.jpgIMG_20120619_184538.jpgIMG_20120619_184553.jpg Got the tower installed and cleaned up the interior

Last week on a buddy's boat...

Had mine out the weekend before last but didn't get any pictures. Busting my butt getting her cleaned up for vacation next week...

Compounded and polished this side last year. Might do a light polish and wax.

Finally got around to hitting this side, First pass compounding done. Looked good but hard to tell with the sun going down, might have to do one more pass before polishing.

Tools of the trade... I did compound the transom after taking this picture. Didn't pull the platform, just did it quick and dirty since it was getting dark.

Forecast is rain tomorrow, but if that's the case hopefully I can finish it Saturday, be on the water Sunday, then headed to the lake house for a few weeks Tuesday.

Looking good cadunkle. What's in the spray bottle?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Thanks. Just water in the bottle... keeping things cool and moist to not burn the gel.

Where is your lake house at? NJ or PA?
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Here's a pic we took last night.

This is my buddy Sam behind the boat. This was his first time, and he did a pretty good job!

Wake-plate is about 1.5 inches up from being level with the bottom of the boat.
    About 950# of ballast distributed 70% rear 30% front. Myself driving, another guy in the back seat, my GF in the observer's seat, and 2 kids in the bow. So that's about 600# of people basically centered in the boat. I was going a little bit slower than I ride because it was his first time and I didn't want him to have a hard wreck when he went down. Speed's probably about 16-18ish.

Wake looks pretty good right there but we are going a little too slow. When I ride about 20-22ish it flattens-out some more and gets narrower.

I think it needs MOAR BALLAST lol!
    My GF thinks I've gone crazy. I've spent the last couple weeks putting anything heavy that I can find in the boat. I don't want to haul any more solid weight back and forth to the lake, so now I'm just gonna concentrate on creative cheap ideas for water weight.
    I'm Travis.
    1984 Supra Rider XL.
    Chevy small-block 400ci
    Holley 4150 Carb
    13x12.5 Prop
    Lots of rot... no interior... needs tons of work... but it floats and pulls me on the wakeboard, so I'm happy!!